NATIONAL CHAMPIONS - Texas Longhorns
2009-2010 All American Teams
- G- John Wall (Kentucky) (Freshman)
- G- Evan Turner (Ohio St)
- F- Kyle Singler (Duke)
- F- Luke Harangody (Notre Dame)
- C- Cole Aldrich (Kansas)
- G- Sherron Collins (Kansas)
- G- Willie Warren (Oklahoma)
- G- Avery Bradley (Texas) (Freshman)
- F- Patrick Patterson (Kentucky)
- F- Robbie Hummel (Purdue)
NATIONAL PLAYER OF THE YEAR - Luke Harangody (Notre Dame)
2009-2010 Top 5 Freshman
- John Wall (Kentucky)
- Avery Bradley (Texas)
- Xavier Henry (Kansas)
- Derrick Favors (G-Tech)
- Demarcus Cousins (Kentucky
FRESHMAN OF THE YEAR - John Wall (Kentucky)
Top 10 Bold Predictions and Nuggets
- The Big 10 will be the best conference in college basketball and will win Big 10/ACC Challenge for the 1st time ever.
- John Wall will be the difference in Kentucky possibly making a deeper run than the team he passed on last minute. (Duke)
- Butler will have a good chance to be in the Final Four this year.
- Kentucky will have a great season, as their Freshman get older and the year goes on they will only get better and better. I think possible Elite 8.
- Seton Hall and Northwestern will both be NCAA Tourney bound this year.
- This will be another GREAT year to watch Freshman take over for their respective teams, but seems that alot of them will be one and done, so enjoy them while you can!
- Villanova's deep backcourt and return of Scottie Reynolds will bode well for a run back to the Final Four, with this time hoping for a better result.
- Duke may win the ACC this year because UNC will be down just a tad, but the recruiting victory of Harrison Barnes for next year over Duke will shoot them right back to the top.
- The Big East will be down from years past, but its so competitive that they wont fall off too much and will have atleast 5 teams in the sweet 16.
- Purdue will put a great season together and run all the way to the Final Four behind the great play of Robbie Hummel.
...Part 2 coming up real soon (Will include the top 8 conferences with predicting finishes, one liners and sleepers)